Eligibility for Membership
People in the following classifications or who hold the awards outlined below are eligible to join the ANF.
- Registered Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
- Eligible Certificate/Advanced Diploma/Advance Diploma qualifications, including:
- Certificate III in Children’s Services qualification (only as it appears to a course of training for ‘mother’ carers’ (assistants in midwifery) in South Australia.
- Certificates II, ill, IV and Advanced Diploma in Community Services Work
- Certificate Ml in Home and Community Care
- Certificate IV in Community Services (Service Coordination)
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Community Services Management
- Certificate IV in Mental Health Work (Non-Clinical)
- Certificate IV and Diploma in Alcohol and Other Drugs Work
- Certificates III and IV in Aged Care Work
- Certificates III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Disability Work
- Certificate IV in Service Coordination (Ageing and Disability)
- Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)
- Certificate III and IV in Dental Assisting
- Certificate II and III in Health Support Services
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance
- Certificate I! and III in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care
- Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care (Practice)
- Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Nursing (Enrolled Nursing)
If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact the ACT ANF office.